Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

>Are they finally going somewhere?

lmao of course they aren't, this will get stretched out another 40 chapters at a minimum

... this almost feels like a Komi-san sequel. Main guy is very reminiscent of Tadano, but maybe there's just less to either character than I thought

Friendly reminder to not lift using your back: that's how you ruin your back and kill your discs. Get a firm grip, crouch down, and lift up using your knees to brace, which can withstand the weight far more easily. Also helps to maintain a strong back even if you aren't carrying anything and just need to get low to the ground frequently.

After 82 chapters I think this manga is an example showing that even losers don't have an excuse for socializing with the opposite sex. It just takes longer. But don't give up.

Double-page supporter
It's average manga at the most. I've seen worst so it's not bad. Fun way to kill time. I caught up in a day.

I think it could be better. I know there are better short comics out there, those 1s are real genius since they could make a lot of plot and character development with just short length chapters.

P.S. Honestly she's not that hot. I've noticed but Japanese Manga's just like a girl as long they have Big Breasts, they don't take account the shape or anything, as long as it's cow-size it's fine Lol.. Either that or it's just bad character design that fails to portray a "Beautiful" girl. Idk. It's different for everybody I suppose

Aggregator gang
@RayReignAladdin: Depends on the workplace. I knew a boss-subordinate couple that started dating, but kept it on the down-low for a few years. The subordinate finally announced their engagement. As you might expect, it was happiness on the surface but toxic rumors elsewhere. Didn't faze them since they still did their jobs properly and they got married. They straight up said if you don't support it, don't go to the wedding. They're still married, but now they work in different departments (not by political machinations, but because the wife saw an opportunity to advance in a field she wanted and took it).

Point is it's possible but you gotta put up with a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of shit. Easiest way would have been for one of them to quit and work someplace else, I think, but they took the hard road and made it work.

Users who are viewing this thread