Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san

Fed-Kun's army
so sweeeeet.. but man this drags out. is this why japanese workers don't get it on? the will they/won't they drags on forever.

Double-page supporter
It is a funny read, but ... This is in the 4th year of their work relationship by now. The pace of it is awful. Even if they are both dense and don't wanna kill of their work relationship, this is just ridiculous progress. Come on. For sure the return of events and the progress in them is nice and all, but it bombs the whole romance. This manga is overrated with a 8.37 out of 1656 people on average.

Its a 4-koma gag manga. why is everyone saying it drags on forever? most mangas of this type dont even have a continous storyline

Everyone who says any manga drags forever are more likely to be Shounen Jump series readers that get bored if there's no plot twist every chapter.

Remember, the entirety of the Japanese mentality is not to disturb the status quo, which means you don't want to potentially harm a work relationship. Because of that, almost everything becomes a "don't fight battles you can't win" mentality. There's minimal risk involved in relationships because everyone is socially withdrawn by cultural mandate, and those that aren't get ostracized by the community at large.

It's not "dragging it out". Just because Americans will screw each other at the drop of a hat doesn't mean the rest of the world does it that way.

Thanks to the folks who picked this up. Anyone heard from Wazawahi? Blog and Twitter haven't updated since March. 🙁

Dex-chan lover
@Rikushadow5 mate im not american but glorifying vast insecurities and 0 confidence of the generic japanese loser in manga is just fucking stupid.

if ppl wanna fuck at the drop of a hat, let them, they sure have more balls than you ever will lol.

Nothing is gonna happen in the next chapter becauze slice of life is either extremely long or ends too early.

I wish I had a boss like her.

JUST date her already.

Oh this is slice of life. Then I'll wait for another 200 chapters before they start dating in the last chapter. Thanks for your hard work.

woah, they did it, I bet it was because of the pressure created by the will get married in 100 story, since they pulled it sooner the author thought that his rival cannot beat him, so he pulled the trigger. LOL

Damn, It's been a year since I started reading this and finally it's happening. Can't wait for next week!

It took him time to realise his feelings but it's refreshing to see an MC that just came out and said it after realising them.

Dex-chan lover
10/10, perfectly cute, funny, and wholesome. This is a properly Christian manga.

Users who are viewing this thread