Bimajo no Ayano-san

I get the female characters suppose to be exceptionally gorgeous and that's why her art design is so good but the art style for the guys feel out of place like they should be in a different series.

I have degenerated into reading this.

I am a failure.

I honesly think this manga only has the ecchi going for it to keep it’s readers, other than those degenerates like me.

I am curious about the father, honestly.

The son’s friend comes about as innocent and just crushes on the mother, but he needs to have more control. I mean, he probably jacks off to his friend’s mother every night. Part of does say that he can’t do it because he can feel guilt.

Let’s face it, the author is probably a hentai writer that mainly focuses on MILF stories.

Overall Rating - Lame Story 3/5, Ecchi 3.5/5, Characters 3.5/5, Oblivious Mother 3/5

edit: @Miyamurakun I agree.

Dex-chan lover
M7RUMU9.jpg

Pretty sad that it has ended, but it was a very nice read overall.

This is a fun little manga. The chapters are short and easy to read.

The story is episodic for the most part with a few arcs spanning multiple chapters. It is easy to follow and has some nice comedy that is well paced and does not have to try hard.

The art is well done and the panel flow is easy to follow. There is a really good attention to detail, especially in the clothes. They do occasionally use those highly detailed faces for emphasis but they are really well done.

The characters are pretty standard but feel just right. I guess you could say the pegs fit the holes they are intended for.

Overall I have enjoyed it. It is nothing spectacular but it is a fun read and I plan to keep up with it as more chapters get released.

There are some ecchi elements but most of it is through implied effect. If there were to be an anime adaption I am sure it would be a much stronger element. That said I would not mind seeing an adaption at some point but it would probably would do best with short episodes.

Anyone knows a manga like this but with an MC romancing the Bimajyo? Please help me out here I need it so bad !

fhq

This is literally a JAV without the sex. Fuck... I love milfs.

Dex-chan lover
MangaUpdates and MAL seem to indicate that this artist has nothing else available for us to read so far. Hopefully we'll get to see something more from them sooner than later. On an unrelated note, I guess they're keeping a beetle as a pet? Was looking at their twitter earlier.

i clicked on this first time cos milf on the cover and the art is actually pretty damn good, stories are fun too

I feel a bit deceived by the ecchi category. There's only a handful of chapters that have some slight ecchi in it, but for the majority there's nothing ecchi about it.

Double-page supporter
If you want to give this an English title, "The Bewitching Mrs. Ayano" would work pretty well imho.

10 chapters read and I was already bewitched. Guess it was a proper title for the manga.

Edit:
@CptBst LOL, I've read your comment after my own. I used the same word play lol

Dex-chan lover
The art is nice, but it was definitely followed before I started seeing the increase in 4-pagers.

Still worth the follow, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread