Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu.

Aggregator gang
The shit plot during confession is giving me Deja vu. I must have read the novel long time ago 🙃

BCS

Dex-chan lover
>When a normal high school student suddenly turns into a beautiful girl, what would they do? The answer is to that is to become a net-game addict!

Incorrect

Meh.i ain't complain tho bcuz this manga is trying to be
d i f f e r e n t

I haven't read the novel yet but if this turns into a shitty rpg like esque girl pretend shit well uhh nope.

@Ricusem
I haven't read the novel yet but if this turns into a shitty rpg like esque girl pretend shit well uhh nope.

The author of the LN that this is based on pretty much uses every RPG/Isekai/Gender Bender Trope in the book. So yes, but it's done for humor, in the oddest and clearly insane way possible.

@HiraOmnibus
Author has been spending too much time on 4chan.

Yah, it is highly possible, unless Japan has it's own 4chan, because this guy follows the concept "doesn't matter if they re cute" to the "Channer" degree

Alternatively, the author wanted to write a fluff piece about a rather average dude becoming a cute girl, something that science says no to IRL and thus is fun to write about - and is a concept that has been done to death at this point but w/e.

tl;dr the author can do whatever he damn pleases

Dex-chan lover
Starts off REALLY stupid tbh. How can you not hold in a shit that you start feeling only just then? Are your sphincter muscles so weak? I mean, maybe if he had diarrhea/sickness sure, but it didn't say such.

Users who are viewing this thread