Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 3

the nipples are unique to be sure but wtf is going on with the armpits are they like fish gills?

Dex-chan lover
=( Why is the artist doing this? One character like that would have been enough.

Dex-chan lover
the nip so freaking lew. frick. that make me horny so much!!! maybe the artist is a former rule 34 artist

Remember in this world what is pretty is ugly. So the artist is saying in this world those girls have very ugly faces but they have very good bodies.....for that world standard, no for us. Pretty sure the uglyness it's the artist intention.

Double-page supporter
Seems like I'm one of the few people that actually think that those nipples are kinda hot...

Dex-chan lover
The artist must be reincarnated from another world with slightly different beauty standards :huh:

Jokes aside, I'm fine with those nipples. They actually look normal, except they're magnified like 3x.

Dex-chan lover
Wowza, they look horrendous but I'll let the author cook if it's his first manga but wow fo they ever look weird but I'm only here to pop one out not judge

Double-page supporter
I don't really have an issue with the size of the nipples so much as the structure. Nipples don't work that way. They have a bunch of small holes in them that, when lactation has been induced, allow milk to escape. It's not just one massive hole, so the structure here makes no sense (not unless some kind of body modification shite happened).

Dex-chan lover
the nips reminds me of one of those body modification hentais where they do nips penetration.

Users who are viewing this thread