Black and White - Tough Love at the Office - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Black & White

I cannot express how much i love this, I could write a whole essay about it. Thanks for translating, and I already am drinking borsec, thank you very much.

Aggregator gang
Thank god it's this kind of sexual violence. But yeah, shirokawa's punch was unprompted.

Dex-chan lover
So if i get this right, Kuroda is supposedly doing snoopy work around the company, most likely a corporate spy or being bought out and work as an agent for another bank, and was being noticed by Shirokawa, who isn't as innocent as everyone making her out to be. Their task was supposed to be a joint effort but Kuroda sabotaged it so that Shirokawa gets reprimanded. Shirokawa can't go to the higher up to report Kuroda's behaviors because she doesn't have any proof outside her own testimony which were eye witness level at best.

Interesting premise and it's yuri, so I decided to pick it up. I'm a little off-put by the sexual vuolence, but at least it's (semi)consensual, which, I guess is fine. I plan to stick around for the long haul though, I love the art and corporate extra-legal shenanigans are always a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
This remimds me of love/death yuri manga.lol she was like MMA fighter.That foot kabedon XD.
Let's see where this goes.*v*

Fed-Kun's army
Shirokawa be like
j5PaTnD.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread