Black Cat Scanlations

Group Leader
@refki We dropped it when they came back since it seemed like they'd continue to provide consistent scanlations albeit their quality being not up to our standards. We're sadly not interested in continuing it since we've picked up quite a few projects since then, and we believe they'll just do the same thing the moment we do pick it back up again, so it isn't really worth our effort, even though we enjoy the series, to spend hours of our time to do something they may just come back to.

@harou okay, then. Thanks for the information. I will just wait patiently & start praying for it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work guys,just want to know if you hv any idea when is iris zero coming out?

Group Leader
@Qwertt Sadly no, according to the artists twitter they won't be releasing a chapter this year, so hopefully next year.

thanks for picking up Asuperu Kanojo, it's one of my favorite series and i was really sad seeing it not getting updates.

Thank you for picking up Asuperu Kanojo, I picked up the series yesterday and am currently caught up im very glad to see that there is someone currently working on the translation

thanks for picking up Asuperu Kanojo. great to see that someone else picked up this work.

Someone tell me how its fair for me to say that its pathetic to constantly complain about people asking when a chapter is releasing and get perm banned for that.

Group Leader
@MatthewandChizuru If you're going to cry and insult us for not being happy with people like you spamming asking the same thing to annoy us that has been answered multiple times, including our FAQ channel that you're required to read before accepting the rules, we find it more than fair to remove you from the server.

Dex-chan lover
Hey @harou is weekly shonen magazine on break this week? Heard bout kanookari, but don't know about the others

Group Leader
@Qwertt Yes, it's on break, join our Discord if you'd like to be notified when series are on break since we ping the role for it when that happens.

Thank you for translating boy’s abyss, you guys are awesome! Whens the next chapter coming out?

Users who are viewing this thread