Black Cat Scanlations

I am writing this comment just to say "thank you". You are bringing with very simple English the kanojo okarishimasu series . I'm Italian but thanks to you and your fantastic translations so simple I can continue to follow this fantastic manga. I hope you will bring this manga to the end . THANK YOU SO MUCH ❤❤

I would like to say first, thanks for all of your efforts, it's very appreciated. Second, did you guys drop Hitman(Seo Kujio)?

Group Leader
No problem, glad you enjoy our releases @Alef005.

@Xanhomey Thank you, and nope, we haven't dropped it, we've just been quite busy with other things, we hope to continue consistently releasing Hitman soon, after the holidays hopefully!

Hey thanks for the translations.

I just wanna ask, did you guys drop Sakurai-san wants to be noticed ?

Dex-chan lover
how or where to read househusband if you don't mind me asking....

Group Leader
@no168_92 Check out other aggregators as they generally have all the chapters, for recent chapters you can join us on Discord to be notified when we release them, which is generally on Imgur!

Dex-chan lover
@harou
I lost my Discord password but still have my Imgur acc... are you guys posting from the same acc. everytime or changes to avoid detection, etc...? maybe I could just follow the Imgur acc. then?

I check most aggregator only have up to 56 for Eng....

Group Leader
@no168_92 Nope, we upload without an account, another alternative would be checking our Twitter account on Fridays every other week, or enabling hidden chapters on MangaDex and checking the comments, since we still upload here and put an Imgur link in the comments even though it doesn't show up. http://prntscr.com/xi7szs

We're working on getting our own website up and running so we're able to host Gokushufudou on a site with proper backlog and a good reader, so hopefully in the near future it'll be much easier to read the series!

the series spreadsheet is awesome I wished more groups did that, it's such a great tool for us readers. I gave a follow based on that alone even though I'm only reading 2 of the manga you're scalating but if I can expect such great scheduling then I'll probably read the other manga just for the sake of having schedules updates. Once again thank you for this initiative

Group Leader
@vexxar No problem, glad you like it. We try our best to keep consistent release schedules and high quality.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the upcoming scanning group who translated the highy acclaimed award winning manga, "This Gorilla Will Die In 1 Day"?

gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png

Users who are viewing this thread