Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei

I don't get this manga at all.... I mean the hell is this even about? Why won't the author just make Gyaru hentai mangas or something... This is just blueballing...

Fed-Kun's army
Just Fuck Already

This is beyond torture, and I don't know why I have to endure it as such.

I saw this while being curious and just based on the tittle alone I am offended on a personal level for several reasons. the main reason is the use of Black as an excuses for basically this whole entire thing existing. if you know you know and that's all I'm going to say before I start ranting.

Are there any actual chapters after #16 somewhere out there?
The releases here, after 16 are ... bathroom tissue.
Not to say that 1-16 were masterpieces.

Story might be shit, but the art (fuck chapter 2) is awesome. Love all the panty shots and the flashes from the gyarus'

The quality of the scans, translations and redraws 16 onwards are rough... They'd be much better off releasing one chapter properly than the weird couple of pages rushed out.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please upload volume 3 cover onto the site it won’t let me. Link to a picture of it if you need one https://twitter.com/lewdsnreviews/status/1326547260201594884?s=21

Dex-chan lover
This has absolutely nothing going for it but the art, the story is nonexistent, might as well just turn this into an art book and be done with it.

Group Leader
I am deleting ALL of the chapters that I have done. Irodori Comics has picked it up. To encourage readers to pay the artist @Souryu_std for his/her hard work. I am asking that the moderators delete all of the chapters to encourage readers to buy the manga. Link to Twitter post supporting this below.

https://twitter.com/irodoricomics/status/1333858631029178369?s=20

Oh another one bites the sjw dust? Good thing I have gazillion other aggregator sites in my bookmark...

Dex-chan lover
The newer uploads are from someone else Konzo, so it's fine.

This is one of the ones I enjoy got some reason so I hope it is continued.

Honestly why not just translate the entire chapter? I hate having the chapters in part. I don't mind waiting for a complete chapter.

Slut lord incomming.
btw that girl that laughs at everything is like the avarage reader in this comment section lel

Users who are viewing this thread