Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei

Dex-chan lover
what happened to the chapters between 7 and 14?

@johnny_average pretty sure the manga says how long when yamada is in the teachers room talking to Yasuui or w.e the gym teacher looking dudes name is who is with the smart Gal with wavy hair

Double-page supporter
*me waiting for kuroki tamako, a petite and uncaring dark skin gyaru, to appear in the background*

Dex-chan lover
Only sole reason i cant get off to this manga is the "funny" faces when something erotic happens, its not even funny, so sorry to say but this is dropped for me...

Who the fuck watches ecchi to get off. Just watch straight up hentai, my dudes. But hey, you do you.

since all the girl (apparantely just not the "onee-tan") are bitches.....sad, im gonna drop this

😂😂😂😂this is absolutely bonkers and fucking hilarious sometimes on purpouse and sometimes unintentionally

I was expecting this was on front page for hot girls alone but after two chapters I can vouche the art is comically great

For anyone reading this who has culturally high standards and is seeking for similar works of art:

There is a new manga by the same author being translated and incrementally released right now over here https://mangadex.org/title/35150/bishoujo-senshi-04r1

Such a hilarious series. A must read for a great laugh. Hope this gets animated. Its well deserved. I mean if a horrible series like Redo of Healer can get an animation this most definitely can

Users who are viewing this thread