Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Day of Begin…

Dex-chan lover
5 pages in and this is already the superior version. Hope to see more of this level of quality. Thanks so much.

Definitely better than the other translation. But I am curious. Is this series really worth the effort?

...probably not. I wasn't planning on doing more chapters of it anyways. The MC to me just seems extremely irritating, and I'm not really getting any hints of actual plot happening in the future.

Power Uploader
...probably not. I wasn't planning on doing more chapters of it anyways. The MC to me just seems extremely irritating, and I'm not really getting any hints of actual plot happening in the future.
Lol, I was reading this chapter and it was definitely a job well done but I couldn't help but wonder why you would waste time on this. This seems to be a shitty GGO reskin from another lazy author and the future chapters are just worse.

Also, fellow Tsuki to Laika fan, the manga for Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu that we all thought was cancelled suddenly made a reappearance. It's back and consistently uploading too. You might want to check that out and see if you want to translate that. I was going to make an announcement about it but I forgot.

Lol, I was reading this chapter and it was definitely a job well done but I couldn't help but wonder why you would waste time on this. This seems to be a shitty GGO reskin from another lazy author and the future chapters are just worse.

Also, fellow Tsuki to Laika fan, the manga for Tsuki to Laika to Nosferatu that we all thought was cancelled suddenly made a reappearance. It's back and consistently uploading too. You might want to check that out and see if you want to translate that. I was going to make an announcement about it but I forgot.

GGO for the femboy Kirito aspect? To me it's more of a shitty DUO reskin - white hair genderbend MC, and the 1st chapter color page spreads are basically the same thing lol.

Also, ty for letting me know about Tsuki to Laika, I'll try picking that up soon.

GGO for the femboy Kirito aspect? To me it's more of a shitty DUO reskin - white hair genderbend MC, and the 1st chapter color page spreads are basically the same thing lol.

Also, ty for letting me know about Tsuki to Laika, I'll try picking that up soon.
Honestly, too me based on the starting premise this just seems like Only sense online, but with an irritable/edgy mc and less moe.
Especially after looking when the novels for these things came out (bso one year before duo? Oso 6 years before bso)and the simmilarities of accidental gender bend, and unintentionally getting shit skills but then becoming the best player with those skills.
Additional shoutout to Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki for the mc not genderbending and picking the shitty skills on purpose and still becoming op.

Dex-chan lover
Which VRMMO Gender bender u read is white hair mc with red eyes? The one i read is Black hair with purple eyes

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
also hello devs? could you please balance your weapons and classes? when its just to many, how about recuding them

Users who are viewing this thread