Blattodea - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Not Having A Home Is The Best

I hope Dinoponera survive those rapist zombie. I like this serie a lot but not a fan of raping.

Anteup321

Ant queen is dead, those who was under control to the queen lost Consiousness and self control and keep spreading (a kind of) virus to increase follower of queen that dont exist anymore.

Devil's Circle

• This
Reactions: GK
Double-page supporter
So this is before Dinoponera was cast into the zombies I take it.

Dex-chan lover
Im not sure what this new roach is supposed to do but I dont think her fight will go well. Who knows, maybe getting knocked out will keep her from getting infected

Fed-Kun's army
I like the art. It seems the artist has improved a bit from Caterpillar.

I still miss the first Caterpillar artist though.

Dex-chan lover
I agree that the artist has improved, but damn, why the sudden new cockroach girl (a natural one on top of that)? I'm still sad by daughter Goki-chan turned out like *that* at the end of Arachnid (my waifu is Kabutomushi though by the way, I hope to see her here). I can't see where this is going, but I'm looking forward for more chapters. Here's to the wild ride.

Dex-chan lover
@Clover_Zero I'm 80% sure that kabutomushi is dead, her heart got stabbed by dinopera and after that we never saw her again, but who knows, kabutomushi is the strongest.

And maybe new girl is just like alice who is know as arachnid and no as a specific insect she is able to adapt from several of them unlike most the other who are only one.

• Confused
@ixsaz we did see Kabutomushi after that, she was in that crowd in school enjoying sex just like the Kamen Rider guy

• Strike
I was actually hoping this series was about Oki Megumi as the other main character. Glad to see Dinoponera again even though this chapter takes place before the school battle. Still hoping she survives.

Double-page supporter
@Atoru I think you are mistaking Kabutomushi for Kamadouma, Kabutomushi is the insanely strong - eternally young - spear girl. Last time we heard of them, Goki and Kabutomushi were looking for Alice who escaped their shelter, but that's 28 days in the future as of this chapter. They're totally alive and well, and I do expect to see both of them in this new series, considering they consistently have had big parts in Arachnid and Caterpillar.
Kabutomushi is also my favorite by far and her pairing with Goki is always the best. :p

• This

Users who are viewing this thread