Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Beautiful Place

Dex-chan lover
So not being overprotective is letting your kid be pushed off a cliff? The whole family is mentally disabled.

Fed-Kun's army
It's not unusual behaviour for a kid, the cousin just isn't very mature for his age. At all.
No malice, just mindless energy, huh.

Supporter
Shigeru is being retarded, even for a young teenager; and he has the nerve to yell at the person who just saved his stupid life? There are butterflies everywhere, and depending on your cultural disposition, they have significance to this scene. What I am surprised about is how Seiko was able to close the distance with Shigeru so quickly; even at just 25 feet or so, she would to have to sprint to grab him in time--too fast to be able to stop steadily enough to not send them both over the edge. Seiko is a ninja, I understand now.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like the aunt is always calling Sei's mom's overprotective to compensate for how bad of a parent she is. First her son tries to push his cousin off a cliff, then he dances on an even higher since he has no sense of danger what so ever.

Fed-Kun's army
Also even to I definitely don't agree that Seiko is over protective she definitely is more attached to her son than anyone else. That's probably not only because of her motherly love for him but because the rest of the family, her husband included treats her like she's weird for having normal reactions. If they see her as odd for saving her son, what other normal things has she done, that she's been shamed for.

Users who are viewing this thread