Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - The Sea Chart is a Blank Page

Still mad at the last chapter but chapters like these where there’s not much drama involved and just some yuri is nice

Dex-chan lover
God damn Maki, you enjoying it way too much. I think next chapter will be the talk with the parents since it's not done yet and Yuu's mother seem to be a bit reluctant about that.

Dex-chan lover
I would've been okay if its ends in page 05 just to avoid all drama but surprisingly Ayaka took it so well... and lol you did bully her !! YOU TOTALLY DID LOL! there were so many cute stuff I can't really express myself well, not after Tsuresure biyori, hino san and now this... Is just too much for your average morning! thanks a lot for translating X)

Dex-chan lover
It was super wholesome until I LMAO to the dumpster fire asking wtf are girlfriends

Fed-Kun's army
And then the author made some random problem just to increase the chapters since its popular

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone I doubt it since it's the last volume anyway, we have like 3 or 4 chapters to go. The only "problem" remaining are the parents, especially Yuu's mother since Rei state that she will be the one the more against the two of them going out.

Aggregator gang
@alonerone Don't worry, the author have already confirmed that this will be the last volume, we don't need to worry about anymore needless drama...

... why must the good one die so young : (

Contributor
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much! Such a cute chapter, I'm so happy for both of them! 🥰

Banned
As big of a dud the previous chapter was, this is really precious. It must be so liberating for Yuu to finally do all of the things she wanted to do and show the side of her she had tried to keep a secret for so long.
If al the next chapters are going to be like this, Nio might get me to love this manga again after all.

Users who are viewing this thread