Bloom Into You

Dex-chan lover
I'm not a Yuri-man but this been a good read. Gonna miss my dose of Yuu.

A good story with good artwork. The main characters are likable and have distinct personalities.

Hooked on the opening and ending, as the episode goes on I was impressed with the characters. Finally reached episode 13, was excited for their relationship to develop, but was slammed by open ending(anime ending is good btw).

But the thirst for yuri development urged me to read the manga. 😏

Ship sailed, Koyomi best girl, and Maki-kun is totally the mood when yuri happens. Great ending

Good job Author-san, very nice. Now I am gonna read her other works.

Dex-chan lover
Nakatani-sensei! That was so good! I actually learned a lot about love watching this! This gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling! I hope I can find love like this someday!

When is the anthology going to be uploaded?

Edit 2019-01-21: I stand by my original rating.

Also, 51 idiots that rated a 1

Dex-chan lover
So this is how happiness feels like, huh.

Nakatani Nio is a saint for avoiding annoying yuri tropes and just writing a pleasant romance with lovable characters.

And the ending... Nnnnnnnnnnngghh!...

Just binged the entire manga this weekend and oh my goodness! New favorite! I loved the story, the characters, and their development so so much.

Gahh, it's so bittersweet that I'm done reading it. Maybe I'll go watch the anime just to re-live Bloom into You~

Yuu x Touko 💞

Absolute masterpiece, made my heart feel things I was not expecting too; I would HIGHLY recommend it if you're even remotely interested.

Fed-Kun's army
I've reread this way more than I have any other yuri manga, almost as many times as I've reread Berserk and Mizukami Satoshi's works.
Would it be wrong to call this the best yuri of all time?

I would say that this is not only the best yuri I've read, but it falls into my top five among romance manga. I'd love to see and read more as Yuu & Touko grow older.

Users who are viewing this thread