Blue Hearts - Ch. 50 - Oneself

bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Double-page supporter
real towa is trying to overtake the business
I already see the author turning out Yuuhi for some lame point about real love or some dumb shallow deep message.
OIP.l2seXyfD64Aojwoht01iHgHaEK

@StrideInTheRain oh god i’m glad you said that because i kept on thinking it. and reading how the ppl in the comments are saying “she is actually a he” and “he fell for a trap!!” is making me super uncomfortable...

Dex-chan lover
@romaraje The most ironic thing is that if it was about cis girl and reverse trap, then everyone would abruptly ship them even more, even referring to it as gay as an endorsement.

Dex-chan lover
@romaraje It may seem unexpected, but the Japanese understanding of gender is even more dependent on appearance and lifestyle than the Western. So, there is no problem for a Japanese to live like a girl and not deny their biological gender.

Dex-chan lover
My wish for this development came through? Really? Yussssssss. My queeradar was properly tuned for once!

How Toki feels on the inside? That's the definition of trans. And when queer life is handled well it can be a cute plot device. I'm looking forward to developments.

Dex-chan lover
Well, we all knew she was trans... the thing now is if she like dudes, gal, both or none

Double-page supporter
Biggest thing I'm shocked about is that Nagi has experience with women tbh

Dex-chan lover
This is such shit. Again, the parents were not bad. They were not great, but they were not bad by any means. They still were CLEARLY supportive of both of their children. They clearly did take into account what their children said to them.

And yes, Toki should not have blamed Towa for his own situation. That is true. However, all the rest of it was complete and total shit. There is nothing wrong with choosing not to pursue your dreams if you have other goals in mind. But Toki is basically just pissing all over anyone who doesn't follow their passion, regardless of whatever reason they have.

Can you guys stop with the "trap" thing?! It's one thing to deny a trans person their legitimacy, it's another to suggest they have some malicious intent. It's kinda revealing of het-male fragility when you have to protect the purity of your straightness by accusing queer people of manipulation.

@Omoni 2d world traps depend on the artist's art of drawing those bat and ball under the hood so it's not gay to fall for him aka her.

Users who are viewing this thread