Blue Lock

Igaguri seems like the kind of guy that’s weak af but he gets really lucky and later on there’s some bs that places him into the top 10 top 5

Its great, but for a monkey brain like me, isagi's thought prosses during every match makes me dizzy. Still gonna read it tho

chigiri is probably gonna lose rip. But maybe the qualifier isn't dependent on who wins

I just started this, and the premise is so stupid I can't stop reading it. Giving people food based on their ranking is also moronic if you want to train athletes you'd at least give them more then rice and other garbage.

@kinosseur haven't seen no african team win the wc n u need an african thts both jap n african if u want them to join the jap wc team dumbass

I tried to read this when it came out but stopped because I didn't like the premise, or at least what I remember of it. Still I put it on hold because the manga seemed to frame the director of the project or whoever he was as kinda (pretty) crazy, so I had hope that the whole manga wouldn't be like that.
How are the characters personality wise right now? Does everyone behave like trash or are there decent enough people in the cast?

Kind of wasted potential imo... the pace is way too fast and focused on Isagi to let any of the characters develop, really hope that the author adds in some filler to give the supporting cast more personality. Art is gorgeous tho. 8/10 but also why'd
Isagi and Rin get nerfed so hard in the latest chapters it makes no fucking sense

Fed-Kun's army
This is interesting but it kinda feels like Isagi has made no progress since the beginning. It's a little frustrating.

As far as sports manga go it isn’t very good.

If you’re looking for realism, definitely look elsewhere.
The power scaling is fked.
The MC can be annoying and weak compared to his peers, but when he’s cool he’s really stands out.
The relationship between characters is really shallow, not very fulfilling.
The art is definitely good.
I would consider this to be a filler read, if you’re waiting for your faves to update then it might be worth a bit of your time, but I don’t think its worth getting super invested in.

He do be lame tho, even when he does good plays isagi still feels somewhat lame. The overall manga is good tho imo

Users who are viewing this thread