Blue Lock

Double-page supporter
I have only ever played soccer in gym class. But that doesn't change the fact that this series had me hooked from page 10 of the first chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-dono-sama Hey I just picked this back up and am on chapter 95 what ever happened with Okuhito Lemon, Wataru Kuon and Yudai Imamura
@Vouldster Hinomaru Zumou and Yowamushi Pedal are two sports animes the first being sumo and the latter being cycling that I found to be very enjoyable both have an anime

Contributor
Manga licenced in France :
annonce-blue-lock-pika.jpg

Vol. 1 and 2 come out 2 june 2021.
I will probably get them, i prefer physical manga anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Really great manga, still tho the pushing of some of the stupid Ideal is stupid like c'mon wtf was that luck chapter? Isagi ask how he got beat then Ego just said "It's luck you moron, but luck is not luck, if you believe it's luck you're just a loser but it's luck!"

Dex-chan lover
This is a great manga but it's shit week to week because I have to remember what happens every single chapter and that just can't happen when I am balancing 40-60 mangas a week

It's nice we have the players for the official game, but I sorta wanted Isagi to not be chosen.

Also, I'm predicting that the match is gonna be a horrifically one-sided stomp on the side of the Blue Lock players, just to show how much the characters have grown compared to where they started off from.

I was going to drop this because the MC keep overthinking everything when I was here for the OP do and think later but Once again this manga reached my expectations.
In the beginning he did everything out of instinct and he trusted? his instinct but he started to stray from that which kinda made me irritated but now it’s back on track with development. I should’ve trusted the process.
Although so far it’s pretty good I kinda wished he wasn’t picked but Instead put in a second team. It’s nice to see developments even though I wished the mc was already Op

This Manga is amazing, a different take on most sports manga. All the rival characters are either Badass or Cool af. I like the MC I like that he adapts and changes almost every game. Consistent character development amongst a big cast of characters. Sucks i've caught up and now i gotta wait for some chapters to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread