Blue Lock

God I just want this on the record, if Isagi ever leaves blue lock facility I want him to face that guy he kicked out in the first challenge & absolutely stuff him. Like, It'd be so cathartic & it would give the perfect sense of scaling of the real world versus the guys in blue lock. also, I just want to see him honorably crush some scrubs with his skills to really show off that ego. Calling it now! lmao

Does anyone else have server problems with MangaDex. Like they can't handle all the traffic. I have to continously refresh pages, while other sites, such as youtube continue to work properly.

I just got caught up Ik I should’ve put this shit off until more chapters came out I need more RN

hmmmm....
MRhsYFj.jpg

Ima bet next chapter they’ll be all fired up and go all ultra instinct super saiyan 69.

@_Kuuhaku_
Yeah, I get them all the time. I be scrolling through Mangadex and once I hit the next chapter button, Mangadex is somehow stuck on the loading screen and then it just stops all entirely.
If you run into the problem maybe just refresh the page or just visit a different website like Manganelo or Mangakakalot for faster speed or even the scanlations websites themselves.

Sport manga with great illustration, pace and character designs. I don't play football so I don't know how accurate any technique is but the manga's analysis is coherent and realistic within its world. The MC is a normie but he's not a Naruto wannabe. He's not a genius or the possessor of extreme luck/powerful body. He trains his mind ability all on his own and the manga is the contrast between him and everyone else with some kind of physical talent. Though I can't stand how the author nerfs him every single new encounter I understand the MC as both a foreground and background piece for other cooler characters. Yeah MC has a lot of cool teammates and rivals. Quality hype manga here.

@mouseyo22 i think the reason why he kinda nerf every single time is to show that there are better strikers than him, and that even though he trains hard, he's one step behind that's why he needs to open his mind and figure out what he's lacking and which part he needs to improve well.

What rin mean is : "isagi, dont you dare to look another guy, just keep your eyes on me!" awawaw stop with the bl flag 🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
i thought 115 will go further so i start to read but no shit i get cliffhanged damn now we're waiting ( TДT)

my first soccer sport manga and actually enjoying it *chef kiss*

ahhhh~ imma wait until this manga gets a guadalopehh bunch of chapters out. Cuz imma need another binge on this.

this manga is sooo underrated, just because it is football, you don't need to know anything about it to like this manga but some people just dont like sports manga, theyre missing out. this is probably the best sports manga so just read it if ur hesitating

ngl worst manga to read weekly others suck to read weekly but it doesnt matter as much but tis hurts to not be able to just finish it in one go and its really sad

Dang...... Nagi so coooolllll....🤩🤩🤩, his goal always gave me a goosebump

Users who are viewing this thread