Blue Lock

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao why in the world are they celebrating for leading at the end of the first half
But regardless, this arc is really entertaining

It's like the Kuroko no Basuke version of basketball, I don't dislike it but I don't love it either because I'm more of a Slam Dunk guy. But it's just base on my personal preferences. But looking at face-value, Blue Lock is more than decent, it's super good. The art is f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c, it's on my top 1 manga art list, omega good, super hypes, the artist put a huge amount of dedication for each panel. Progressive storyline, fun and exciting to read and follow along with the story, there are no disappointments yet. 8/10, great.

[Review Done at 121 chapters released, so may go up or down, most likely up, after this]

After reading this all in one night it puts a warm feeling in my chest, like I'm back to being 9 years old watching Inuzuma 11 in front of the TV after a long day of school. The hype hits the same, the shocks hit the same, the characters are as memorable as those characters were to my young mind, and that's how you know your sports manga has done well, that it can make the person reading feel those feeling consistently, alongside well done art, and interesting thematic.

9/10 So far, and I see it going up from here.

This is gold and you should read it. I love the story, artstyle, characters, everything is amazing (imo). What I like most about this manga is the fact that it includes everyone on the pitch and doesn't just focus on one person or group of players. Everyone has their shining moments. Also, due to the setting that they're in, you won't have to deal with school cliches, like national tournaments, and spring tournament type of things. It's really a breath of fresh air, and is literally just straight HYPE and ACTION. I am not someone you could call a "reviewer" nor am I someone who can really put their feelings into words, but I mean it when this is a great read. 9/10, defo one of the best sports mangas.

SINCE EVERY1 ELSE DROPPING REVIEWS

9.5/10 MAJOR KUROKO VIBES BUT FEELS MODERN

@BigCoffee I would guess a draw since they used a speech bubble to specifically say that a draw wouldn't lead to a penalty kick (i.e. that the game would end at a draw). That would prevent Sae from losing the game, stop Blue Lock from losing funding, and give U-20 members a chance to join Blue Lock maybe.

Why keep such a weak team to begin with, when your only strong points are a football genius and a member of the opponent team (which will never play for this team again)...

I just realized that all the time that they were in their compression garments they never wore shin-guards when playing. Unsure if that was an oversight on the artist's part or not.

this chapter is great!! I really didn’t expect a wholesome moment when their families coming by to watch them play. Also, I’m curious though cause if ryusei plays as sub in u-20 and they ended up losing anyhow, does that mean ryusei still gets to play in blue lock or nah??

Users who are viewing this thread