Blue Period - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Didn't Get Tanned in the Slightest

Group Leader
I did like a proper art course last year, and geez I can tell you that what he's going through is real lmao. I had no priot experience with any for of art or drawing, and it's so hard to wrap your head around such abstract concepts. We drew under bin bags so we couldnt look at the page, were told to mentally touch what we were drawing etc. It's super mad, but man is this manga striking it on the nail!

Wtf this is so good
3 chaps in and I'm already nominating this manga for the "top book to get your kids if you want them to be able to find their own happiness" award

his relationships with his friends and family are so constructive, respectful and healthy it's unreal

This manga has taught me more than architecture school did for 2 years.

We were just told to just copy whatever was put infront of us with no actual explanation of any kind of technique.

Dex-chan lover
that ass tho, like honestly if the author were reveal that the crossdresser was a girl pretending to be a guy crossdressing, I wouldn’t even question it

This is really good! I really enjoyed the teacher explaining art and the fact that his parents are so supportive!

MD@Home
Damn.. Its really low speed pace for me to maintain reading this one.. Everything just good and new

It's a manga so it's ok. Imagine Yuka with a Guy's voice with those thighs and face in an anime.

Why am I getting jealous over a 2d character's improvement in art--- I- I'm sorry Yaguchi 😔😔

Dex-chan lover
Wow that was heavy, I think despite multiple reading, I still miss a lot of technical details in this chapter. People could probably use this to actually study art though, at least for technique's overview.

Users who are viewing this thread