Blue Period - Vol. 14 Ch. 61 - Summer Vacation pt. 7

Dex-chan lover
wait hold up, the manga was still going on??? I thought the manga-ka went on a (well deserved) break!? BRUH
Also much thanks for translation and all the hard work! Much appreciated!!

Power Uploader
wait hold up, the manga was still going on??? I thought the manga-ka went on a (well deserved) break!? BRUH
Also much thanks for translation and all the hard work! Much appreciated!!
the raws are at 66 right now, the previous group just stopped doing them, we even offered a collab but they rejected and told "chapter is on the way", that was a month ago, and i gave up and got a tl and ts/rd to work on it

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up, I absolutely love this manga and it was just yesterday i was wondering where its been

the raws are at 66 right now, the previous group just stopped doing them, we even offered a collab but they rejected and told "chapter is on the way", that was a month ago, and i gave up and got a tl and ts/rd to work on it
we never stopped doing them. we work super hard to put out top quality chapters (i.e., multiple translation rounds, redrawing and typsetting all sfx, multiple rounds of proofreading, etc.) while all of us are in school. 61 is going to be released by us this week and you only messaged us 2 weeks ago under the guise of respecting our process (which was clearly just lip service). I'm glad people have the opportunity to read, but good work takes time and it kinda sucks to be working so hard only to have this come out right before our release, but it's whatever. readers will be able to compare the quality for themselves ¯\(ツ)

we never stopped doing them. we work super hard to put out top quality chapters (i.e., multiple translation rounds, redrawing and typsetting all sfx, multiple rounds of proofreading, etc.) while all of us are in school. 61 is going to be released by us this week and you only messaged us 2 weeks ago under the guise of respecting our process (which was clearly just lip service). I'm glad people have the opportunity to read, but good work takes time and it kinda sucks to be working so hard only to have this come out right before our release, but it's whatever. readers will be able to compare the quality for themselves ¯\(ツ)
my sympathy but bossman it has been 4 months since the last chapter

It’s been 4 months since your last chapter and before that it was almost another 4 months for the chapter before it. I get being students but if you’re taking 8 months to release 2 chapters, then I’m super happy that someone else is picking it up and translating.

Contributor
Still has some stuff wrong atm (as someone else mentioned) and it could definitely use some proofreading and editing, but definitely readable. I’d offer to proof read but I kinda got my hands full rn :notlikethis:

Power Uploader
The old page is still showing, and the new page isn't in the right place
Aaargh, I was trying so hard to fix this, but something random is happening, stupid md. Can't they be like the old thing where we can reupload the entire chapter in zip and it'd unzip in server and rewrite the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread