Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Baptism

there's nothing to worry about, the guy was always gonna have a slower start, he is literally a child who picked up art just a bit ago
but man, yaguchi's frailty is such an endearing character trait,
I love that he's become so damn outward and emotional. with all that face touching and blushing

Dex-chan lover
man this make me remeber my first year presenting project got shot real bad by prof , instead mc probably come out with its but for me im down with my project lol

Well I guess in a sense, art is all about discovering oneself, then presenting it in front of others. I'm not surprised he took that comment hard. When was the last time he drew for fun again? Wasn't it way back from the start when he drew a scene he saw while hanging out with his friends? idk

Double-page supporter
Usually artists could be quite self-centered and surviving in that environment is quite harsh if you feel insecure.

damn the last part is full of emotions... yatora... ;_;

thank you as always for the translations!!

I didn't understand about art lately
But read this manga make me rethink again..
"Woah being artis it's really hard! "

Thankyou for update
Waited for next chapters

Be strong, Yaguchi! ;-; One can really feel the tension since the first page... >.<

Thank you as always for the chapter!!

harsh. it's so painful when you're confident in your presentation, only to find that others' are completely different. Bee strong, Yaguchi!

So is the author going for a zodiac type thing with the teachers? Cow, snake and cat.

I felt Yatora crying at the end really hard. It's absolutely something I've done or felt like doing in a school setting more than once. I read a lot of manga, but this is the first time I've felt like I know exactly what the main character is feeling. Serious props to Tsubasa Yamaguchi for telling this story and portraying these experiences.

last page hit me so hard i went right back to middle school

you guys are doing a great job and i am grateful since otherwise i wouldve never got to read this great manga
ily take all the time you need

I admire art, but something like this would fucking suck so much to me personally. Things like these that have vague, indirect, broad directions are really so annoying to me. It requires thinking, creativity, and I usually stress over thinking about it. Like what do you mean by "..."? There is no right approach to it, only the "best" approach. And in other to that, you actually have to go and think.

Users who are viewing this thread