Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Crash

This is painful to read, but yet it’s so well made that I can’t stop reading.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when people thought Yaguchi's character wouldn't have room to grow after the exam lol. This continues to be amazing.

Pain.

There, I summarized the chapter so no one else needs to suffer.

Dex-chan lover
Paying for art school just doesn't seem worth it anymore...

You're just throwing money away at this point.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu

I can only explain because I've been asked that question before 😂

I'm not sure where the plot for this arc is going, but honestly Yaguchi's been super lucky with his high school art teacher, and with his prep school art teacher.
Teachers can be kind of shit sometimes, and it seems like this one might just be awful at communication, even if it turns out he's good at evaluation. I've had a handful of crap lecturers myself, that's why ratemyprofessors.com exists.

Double-page supporter
I'm reading this whole chapter and flashing back to multiple time in college where I didn't know what the fuck I was doing and the Teachers/advisor's were even less than useless.

Tl;dr this chapter was just like College; Pain

Dex-chan lover
Guys, how art schools run is different from how normal colleges run.

A wonderful chapter. I really hate how some series come back after two months of silence for what feels like 10 pages worth of content and then back to radio silence. This is amazing, you can really feel the character grow, change, and think.

bro my man Yaguchi just ask the teacher what he mean by that, he just gonna assume you understand what he talking about if you don't ask what he mean

i learn this the hard way

Thank you so much to the scanlators for the superb release. I greatly appreciate the work that was put into it and would rather wait patiently for high quality releases, quality over quantity!

Seeing Yatora's mental health and work literally crumbling down was painful. I really wanted to see Yotasuke's self-portrait and presentation, but it's understandable why the work by the other students wasn't shown to focus on the protagonist's struggle.

cried a little for sure...thank u for the translation!!!!! such a great series 😸

Fed-Kun's army
Even if i did programming in uni this is still 100% relatable. Comparing yourself to others, feeling to embarassed to ask for help, thinking everyone around u is a super put together genius...

I think his idea was pretty cool tho he should try it again

Users who are viewing this thread