Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 28 - Crash

Group Leader
:( imposter syndrome ow and dam it always hurts when your professor doesn't know who you are...

Thanks for the chapter!

@onepunchman i don't think he's necessarily turning into a useless whiny mc. he was able to pick himself up and adapt, and his idea with the layering art piece was actually pretty good imo. it was the bad luck :'((

Man... this hits a bit too close to home, i almost cried during this, I'm afraid his insecurities will take over him completely

I think this was one of the most painful chapters of any series for me to read ever.......... oh................

Fuck man. Just wow.

I love his friends, and I love that he went to see them when things went badly. I feel like they're the only ones he's not frantically trying to be "something" for and present that front to (even if it's a genuine facet of who he is).

This manga is so interesting! Thank-you for the chapter!

Dude it sucks his friends are being portrayed like some thugs bcz they drink or smoke... in the end theyre always there for him and theyre prtty cool ppl... baker guys following his dreams aswell meanwhile that artschool is a rlly toxic place... that would fucking kill you if you have anxiety like mc

This hurts, the mangaka is so good. I see myself in those pannels.

On one hand i think the professor is an arss, not giving him any help at all, on the other, the MC's view is distorted, he's losing the reason why he started painting in the first place, and being "the odd one out" is getting to him

damn. okay, this chapter hit a lot harder than i thought it would. i had to read half of the chapter for a day, take a break and then continue to read the remaining pages the next day. this just chapter just hurts. a lot.
thank you so much for the chapter!

@onepunchman How can anyone say this is a whiny MC. There's some things you'll never get good at such as coding. You're at the mercy of your professors and you stress a lot. Heck, I didn't finish the projects at all because I CAN'T do it. The mangaka expresses that well

Yaguchi started drawing relatively late and all he's ever done is exam art, his mindset isn't ready for Geidai yet. Honestly I don't think the professor was mean, he actually said something smart

how realistic this manga is still blows my mind even if we're already on Volume 9
he began to spiral cause the deadline was coming close, he got an idea and tried it out, he tried something new out and had fun with it, and it didn't work out well in the end. but its only his first year of university, of course it'd be hard. but he'll improve.

also, Takahashi c'mon man try scratching the surface for once will you???

anyways, thank you for the chapter!!!

Users who are viewing this thread