Blue Period - Vol. 7 Ch. 29 - I don't have any, do I...?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really rooting for Kuwana to make it next year. She's got so much heart.

Fed-Kun's army
WHYYYYYYYYYYYY girls in manga/anime have to cut their hair every fucking time? ;/

Wow crazy she cut her hair!!??

I am interested in this next project, im excited to see what he'll do with a new medium

Reading this manga is soooooo bad for my mental health, cause im scared how accurate is of the feeling of first years in art university...

for a minute i was thinking it's a bit unrealistic how quick yatora gets over his funk (or at least seems to) but honestly it seems a bit more human that way. unless he's gonna get full-on depression i don't think it'd fit that well in the story for him to remain unmotivated for more than a few days.

but that said, i'm glad we're getting to the "no real hobbies" thing now, because it's really hard to actually pursue a passion if you don't have a more casual one to spend time on on the side. i'm kind of hoping the theme sticks around because it'd be a shame to develop a whole interest for yatora and then just never bring it up again

IT UPDATED I'M SO HAPPY

oh man I'm glad both yatora and kuwana talked and figured things out a bit, it's nice to see they're not giving up just yet.

Damn i really liked how he isfinally addressing his lack of hobbies. I do think the author could ship those two but we really often get to see solid platonic relationships between young people of opposite sexes

Double-page supporter
I don't think he's quite out of his funk yet, just has an idea how to do it.
Of course the Manga will probably just skip the rest of it and show the solution next.

Double-page supporter
THANK YOU SO MUCH for translations! This geidei arc is turning out so good.

Users who are viewing this thread