Blue Period - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - Prejudice is no good

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Yatora... is such a freshman lmao. Its cool to watch him realize just how amazing history actually is when you sit down and think about it. But I get why he wasn't interested at first since being forced to learn it sucks.

That said, the assignment seems simple but as the teacher pointed out its actually challenging for first years given they also have to make a 3D model on top of their painting.

After contemplating about it, I now understand why teachers are urging first years to forget about exam art. Its like a round about way of saying art is extremely broad with endless ways to approach it. Despite being an oil painting course, they know very well that its not the medium for everyone and there are first years who haven't realized that.
If they don't expand their horizons their creativity will suffer and thats what they push for. Innovative and creative art that will make people think. We may think some moden art is dumb but it made an impression so it succeded in a way.

Excited to see Yatora's 'redraw' challenge lol.

Contributor
Someone please explain what the McDonald’s sign on her head is, I can tell if it’s hair or a hair band or some demonic antenna

no wonder every art students wants to go ro Geidai the teachers are amazing

Yakumo was the character I was most fascinated with since the Geidai freshman self-intro. I'm super excited to see more of him!! Love that cocky confidence and his fashion sense is so good.

Fed-Kun's army
Just gonna say that people in the comments have such fascinating thoughts, really loved this chapter and I liked how the had the converstion between the instructors at the end to help breakdown their thought process of this assignment and how it'd push the students. Can't wait to see what the results will be!

Wonder if Yatora can incorporate Kabuki and Idols into his artwork. Possibly a way to show how people, no matter the time period, really aren't that different from one another, and thus bridge the gap?
A Kabuki player transitioning into a pop Idol perhaps, on a Kabuki stage that shifts into a concert venue in the middle of Shibuya?

Thank you for the consecutive update!

god am i looking at myself rn. im reading this while im trying not to think about my new project for my school haha, i can feel yatora's pain so clearly cos it's what im suffering too, thanks for the update!

Fuck dude I read the 2 chapters already, why do good things go so fast. Anyway amazing work on the translation guys thanks.

Yatora is so relatable lol down to getting too excited about research and spending too much time that you don't actually get a lotta things done

holy that was a fast update! Thanks for your work as always scanlators. Things are really amping up now and I'm excited to see how it'll all play out

Double-page supporter
University frens are important, just as having hobbies, and just as knowing your history. Yep, everything will be alright.

Users who are viewing this thread