Blue Period

Can someone tell me if this has some romance? even if its a little side plot.. obviously i intend to still read it even if it doesnt but its just nice to know coming from the authors previous manga "Nude Model" :3

@Early_B it doesnt exactly, but you wont be totally dissatisfied if thats what you want. Id say it has some 'romantic tension' in a sense.

I noticed there were no Blue period discord servers so I thought I would make the first one here is the link https://discord.gg/xWQ8t9aDFj Enjoy!

@ktensei just out of curiosity is the romance with the trans girl? and i dont mean this in a bad way its just that isnt my thing so yea ive only read one vol and im waiting for at least vol 12 to resume

@Early_b Nope. They have a complicated relationship, but it's not romantic. If there does end up being romance, it would probably be with his upperclassman. Mori, I think?

Dex-chan lover
I was having high expectations after listening to 群青, and reading the mostly positive reviews of this manga. Knowing it has the award winning tag just adds to it.

Turns out it's just
A SPOILER HERE
the art is 6/1

Dex-chan lover
REALLY good. If I read this back in highschool I would have probably taken up arts instead of engineering

Thank you for the high quality translation! I appreciate your focus on quality over speed. Mango itself is one of my favorites as well.

Users who are viewing this thread