Blue Period

Haven't read much yet but where does the crossdressing come into play? And does it continue for the rest of the story?

Banned
I came here for the crossdressing. stayed for the intriguing commentary and life of a painter

The reason I only rate other great mangas an 8 or a 9 is because Blue Period’s excellence stops me from giving things a 10

I think you guys need to pause the covers update, we are at volume 5 and the cover is the volume 8 already, we don't even know who that person on the cover is

Fed-Kun's army
Art have two main faction. Craftmen, who know how to paint, train for year to master skill and technique and """"ARTIST""", who create art like this manga. I'm first one.
This is quite possibly one of the worst takes I've seen. Maybe not the worst, but this, this shit is up there.

@allyeeee If you let MC draw your portrait then show it to stranger, told him point out who in picture. I'm sure 9/10 would wrong, 1 is lucky.
MC of this manga don't even practice his skill and technique, all he do is """""do your unique kind of art""""". Picasso can draw like Raphael when he 14 years old (self claim, he no where near Raphael, maybe good as third tier renaissance artist, but not Raphael). He know the rule, then he can break the rule. And look at this MC, what he do?? try to make masterpiece but not even able to make acceptable art
The short guy in this manga is right, scam school is where you learn how make acceptable art not a good art, and MC is bull shit.
I think MC will be the one who create masterpiece like banana tape to wall

Dex-chan lover
@Sturdy well crossdresser mostly appeared at the beginning

he lost most of his screen time after his character arc is finished(which is after the MC and him drew nude in the beach side) most likely only return after he start finding success in fashion design last time I checked the raws he hasn’t shown up but that’s been a while since I checked so i might be wrong will edit if I end up wrong so I’ll check raws later

Cross dresser is simply one of the characters the MC meets that comes and goes just like the senpai that inspired him to do art after her character arc is finished she rarely shows up besides the MC remembering her

Users who are viewing this thread