Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - SDF Go West 3

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was an a tank but this one will do quite nicely

also, how the hell did he have the time to teach them how to operate these things?

Dex-chan lover
They who don't appreciate human lives, do not deserve human rights. Just get rid of these insurgents quickly.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing the TL, I know it's not a popular series, but damn do I love seeing modern weaponry go up against magic and stuff. It just warms my heart.

I was thinking about it but I decided to go with US tank comms. From what I looked up the tank commander says "target" for a hit. I should probably go back and put in a TL note but I'll do it in the morning.

"Target, cease fire" means that the target has been hit and disabled or destroyed and he's signaling to the loader you don't have to load another round. So it's correct.

It's something to decrease the stress and workload on the loader and to prevent reloading of ammunition that isn't necessary (which can be helpful if you're throwing HE/HEAT at light targets and all of a sudden you see an armored vehicle, you don't want to have to deal with unloading a live HE/HEAT round for AP/APFSDS - or more likely just firing the HE/HEAT round because it would be faster to load in many cases but it's a wasted shot - while you have the wrong shell loaded).

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this come back, even if I have to go back a little myself to recall what's going on in the story now.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for pick this up!

Also, is that a tank in fantasy world? So, I give you fantasy tank in real world. Hé, hé.

A flying T-59 tank by 大刀王五EP

Dex-chan lover
His vehicles are immune to magic all the sudden? Because magic was the one advantage the locals had over him.

Dex-chan lover
His vehicles are immune to magic all the sudden? Because magic was the one advantage the locals had over him.
Not that I can remember, this chapter didn't mention it, since they didn't target the vehicle with magic, only the tower.

Falling medieval debris shouldn't be that stressful for the chassis. So I guess it makes sense that no damage was conceived.

Dex-chan lover
they didn't target the vehicle with magic, only the tower.
It's not just that. He was absolutely confident they wouldn't be able to harm him, even though magic is clearly OP, blowing up half of a building like that.
An interesting thing about the setting was that magic was still relevant despite MC cheat ability, especially healing magic which is better than normal medical supplies, or magic items like that one wyvern scale shield that could deflect a fireball.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for pick this up!

Also, is that a tank in fantasy world? So, I give you fantasy tank in real world. Hé, hé.

A flying T-59 tank by 大刀王五EP
Technically the Type 16 is an AFV (Armored Fighting Vehicle, the modern world equivalent of a LT/TD). Tho i do wonder if we’ll see tanks down the line. Would be interesting to see a Kyumaru (Type 90) or a Hitomaru (Type 10) pop up

Users who are viewing this thread