Bocchi Jieikan no Isekai Funsenki - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Devil II

Supporter
iu

Dex-chan lover
Comically evil to the point that she's trying to get him to join their side while snacking on human jerky of the maid he "thought" he had been interacting with this whole time. That and of course literally trying to eat a baby, I guess there won't be any "demon's can be good too" in this one.

Dex-chan lover
Military grade Holy Water?
So then the question wo be how to make it “Military Grade”? Yearly blessing by at least a cardinal? Distilled for a minimum of 100 years with said yearly blessings? Or if there’s a saint then maybe multiple blessings in a row if they can’t wait years?

I guess if nothing else they could just boil the hell out of it.

Dex-chan lover
So then the question wo be how to make it “Military Grade”? Yearly blessing by at least a cardinal? Distilled for a minimum of 100 years with said yearly blessings? Or if there’s a saint then maybe multiple blessings in a row if they can’t wait years?

maybe having a war god bless it with the fires of combat?

Double-page supporter
Comically evil to the point that she's trying to get him to join their side while snacking on human jerky of the maid he "thought" he had been interacting with this whole time. That and of course literally trying to eat a baby, I guess there won't be any "demon's can be good too" in this one.
Uh, Nakrien is a Demon, they called the Maid Imposter a Devil. So there might be a difference?

Group Leader

Farmed out to the lowest bidder.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t call the devils comically evil, more so instinctively evil. The pure fact they chewed away at the skin of the maid in front of him shows that they don’t have the rationality of compassion, and seeing the baby as a treat there are several reasons for that too for such a race with an incompassionate mindset. Think of it like they are closer to beasts in mindset. They have a basic mindset to enact their own selfish desires and bring back the leader that would help further this progress. Most likely a prideful race.

So in short they are more of a rational evil.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Uh, Nakrien is a Demon, they called the Maid Imposter a Devil. So there might be a difference?
I would assume since they have a darker or potentially colored skin tone, horns, wings and potentially other monsterous anatomy like the deathworm like lower half. So I would agree with this

Group Leader
Probably cut from the same cloth. They did use two different words in the original, mazoku (魔族) for demon and akuma (悪魔) for devil. Nak is only part demon, I don't think they said how much though, so she was probably thrown out of the demon lands and the humans didn't want her either which is probably why her intro was as a slave.
Either that or:
I wouldn’t call the devils comically evil, more so instinctively evil. The pure fact the chewed away at the skin of the maid in front of him shows that they don’t have the rationality of compassion, and seeing the baby as a treat there are several reasons for that to for such a race with an incompassionate mindset. Think of it like they are closer to beasts in mindset. They have a basic mindset to infact their own selfish desires and bring back the leader that would help further this progress. Most likely a prideful race.

So in short they are more of a rational evil.

Dex-chan lover
Military grade Holy Water?
I think I remember seeing a little plastic flask of it, in an MRE my brother brought back from the Army... might have been a joke for the "spicy" main dish, or possibly the rock hard cracker labeled "cake."

Users who are viewing this thread