Bocchi Tenseiki

Dex-chan lover
I've seen worse, but this isn't something I'd consider to be entertaining to read.

There's so many things that happen because of plot reasons, the world is poorly explained and feels incoherent at times. From the very beginning, there's stuff happening like MC killing a murderbear and passing out in front of the same guys that he just fought... And nothing happens to him.

Anyways, if one is able to enjoy it, then do so. I'm far too nit-picky for it.

@Zap- That's the view count for the title page, not the combined view count of the chapters, and there's never been any uploaded chapters in any language for this title.
i think it has since the first guy who commented said that this looks interesting and another guy said where did the chapters go and i dont think 5k ppl will see some title page

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
i think it has since the first guy who commented said that this looks interesting and another guy said where did the chapters go and i dont think 5k ppl will see some title page
There are still no deleted chapters for this series, two years later, and there never were. Series pages with no chapters regularly get thousands of views, and people think empty pages exist because chapters were deleted without realising that they never existed in the first place.

There are still no deleted chapters for this series, two years later, and there never were. Series pages with no chapters regularly get thousands of views, and people think empty pages exist because chapters were deleted without realising that they never existed in the first place.
got it

Dex-chan lover
A sorry excuse of an adaptation.
The manga is bad, so do the novel.. .

Dex-chan lover
Man, when I saw this. I didn't even bat an eye to the rating and was intrigued by just the manga info alone.
I'll give props to the team, the translation up to chapter 4 isn't bad.

Distrust for other humans
Harem plus that distrust meaning monster girl harem (I love monster girls)
No cheat skills are mentioned in the info
MC doesn't endorse slavery. Look, I know its an isekai, and its a fantasy world and we could argue that slavery would make sense in a fantasy world modelled after our world. But I just don't like. I especially don't like it when the MC partakes in it. Some cases I can overlook it, some I can't.

Just those 4 points alone made me really interested in the manga.

Just a heads up, spoilers from here on. But its not like the series is ground shattering so eh.

I was severely disappointed. Like, he suddenly is given great powers which I give it this, it does have draw backs. But like come on man. I was really hoping for a down to earth series, casual protag that isn't strong but has to work to get to that point.

And then I thought, okay. We have slavery confirmed but the MC wants to free the abused slave since he can relate to her. So he tries to. And then fails. Then he wants to give it another shot.

So he wasn't okay with her being abused in his sights and was willing to fight to free her. But now he's not for some reason, and so he's willing to buy her.

Its just a bit contradictory and we could have had a more indepth character if he stuck to one side or had a moral crisis, of wanting to free her but realising he can't beat the guards in there. Thus falling back on buying her. That would've worked.

This is more just me being tired of this goddamn slavery trope. Sorry for the rant but yeah those are my thoughts.
8sessa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread