Bocchi the Rock! - Ch. 75

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

If only visits to the food court always end up being a party like that. :ROFLMAO:

Oh, also definitely looking forward for an episode of “Folt broken wall pilgrimage” in the Hiroi spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
After that white lily color page, I'm going to choose to believe the paired chokers / rings signify a hint of romance. The chokers always stuck out as a shiptease, and the former BTR romance doujin author of this side-story is the shipping MVP, so I'll call it an official pairing at this point. Though Seika seems way too lazy off-hours, and too straightlaced as a boss, for it to be all that important to her.

Remember: Those are not just black chokers, they're friendship* neck-rings.

Dex-chan lover
After that white lily color page, I'm going to choose to believe the paired chokers / rings signify a hint of romance. The chokers always stuck out as a shiptease, and the former BTR romance doujin author of this side-story is the shipping MVP, so I'll call it an official pairing at this point. Though Seika seems way too lazy off-hours, and too straightlaced as a boss, for it to be all that important to her.
No one is stopping you from creating any headcanons as long as you don't start demanding other people follow it. But personally, I think that if these had an actual relationship outside of the fanservice chapter cover, then it would clearly not be limited to "paired chokers".

P.S. Ah, my favorite "take that!" reactions. The immaturity and touchiness of some people in the discussions of all-female titles is truly impressive.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread