Bocchi the Rock! Gaiden: Hiroi Kikuri no Fukazake Nikki - Ch. 13 - Chapter 13

Dex-chan lover
If youre sniping this atleast have the decency to do it well, what the hell is up with this scan?

Double-page supporter
You zoomies would never have made it as manga fans in the old days. The scan quality is bad, but not THAT bad. Besides, does it even count as sniping if the original translator is AWOL?
The original isnt AWOL, but just has some matters coming. I have been in contact with the team member (who are active in the BtR Discord server) and they do admit that fact.

I also need to mention we only have 3 weeks since the last chapter translated. The chapters are on biweekly schedule, so there's barely any backlogs (2 chapter, not a lot we are left behind(. Calling the translator AWOL is an impatient thing to do.

Like, we can even be patient with main series releasing monthly and Ripe Mango taking their sweet time to release, but suddenly the spinoff scanlator missed their schedule and you lose your shit.

This scan is bad, that's it. If a proper team can do their job properly, there's no way the sniper just do a half-ass thing like this. Like they even unnecessarily upscaled the chapter which really hurt my eyes reading it, come on.

You zoomies would never have made it as manga fans in the old days. The scan quality is bad, but not THAT bad. Besides, does it even count as sniping if the original translator is AWOL?
Hilarious that you throw around "zoomer" when you have the patience of a child. Arrested development?

The translator is not "AWOL" and the quality of this snipe is terrible. Waiting for one series to get translated by the person taking their time to do it right is nothing compared to waiting for other series on hiatus or, better yet, in actual need of active translation.

Just read something else to occupy your squirrel brain and don't support sniping active releases.

I'm too stupid to realize this was a snipe and thought something was wrong with my phone and/or brain during the middle of the night. Echo the sentiments above, will wait for original scanlator's releases

Users who are viewing this thread