Bocchi the Rock! Gaiden: Kikuri Hiroi's Heavy Drinking Diary - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

i tried to play spot the difference and i found 5 things but the thing says 10 am i stupid
image.png

Dex-chan lover
The cringe memory should be in season 2 for maximum suffering.

i tried to play spot the difference and i found 5 things but the thing says 10 am i stupid
image.png
1. The red cloth under the flower vase is a different size
2. The brick on top of the “m” in “Kids menu” is gone
3. The leftmost candle on the left candlestick is a different length
4. The color of the girl’s shoes in the middle is different
5. The position of the swinging thing in the bell on the left is slightly different

Dex-chan lover
yeah no after reading chapter 1 I was thinking it but like Hiroi just genuinely has manic depression right? Like the entire happiness spiral and everything just reeks of (alcohol) but also very untreated mental illness. Hope this manga touches on that or else, well we'll still be in for a wild ride I suppose.

Dex-chan lover
ah Saizeriya's wine, cheap ass dumpster fire. I got stomachache (weirdly) after ordering that lol

yeah no after reading chapter 1 I was thinking it but like Hiroi just genuinely has manic depression right? Like the entire happiness spiral and everything just reeks of (alcohol) but also very untreated mental illness. Hope this manga touches on that or else, well we'll still be in for a wild ride I suppose.
I think the author even in the main series already made that point. It's just due to the theme of the series it hasn't been taken that seriously. If this was a different genre then it might be a lot more depressing

Dex-chan lover
Damn sober Kikuri is cute and very bocchi like...

I hope bocchi doesnt end up like her

Dex-chan lover
Man I feel really bad for her, she clearly has some issues going on that tries to hide with alcohol
Yeah, I hope she gets some help or makes a breakthrough that helps her out of the depression at the end of the series...that lifestyle is not sustainable in the long run,especially not for the liver.

Double-page supporter
I want her to get better :(

Dex-chan lover
Well we know she is drinking to not remember something. Guess down the line we will go down memory lane of pain

Users who are viewing this thread