Bocchi the Rock! Gaiden: Kikuri Hiroi's Heavy Drinking Diary - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I think first and formost, her band should get some "phone case" for the gear, to protect them from her.
And, when she sobber she did not turn back to the shy high school girl we see in the flashback huh,

Double-page supporter
kikuri should try homebrewing. it's crazy easy and cheap. you don't even need to make wine or beer, you can make hooch just by making a scoby with ginger or tea leaves and using that to seed the fermentation of fruit juice. for those reading my comment and wondering if they wanna try it, i suggest googling "how to make ginger bug!" and buy a couple of those flip-top glass bottles and a big jar of pickles to use for the first ferment. you'd be surprised how little up-front investment you need to have a little personal booze factory going in your cupboards :)

Dex-chan lover
kikuri should try homebrewing. it's crazy easy and cheap. you don't even need to make wine or beer, you can make hooch just by making a scoby with ginger or tea leaves and using that to seed the fermentation of fruit juice. for those reading my comment and wondering if they wanna try it, i suggest googling "how to make ginger bug!" and buy a couple of those flip-top glass bottles and a big jar of pickles to use for the first ferment. you'd be surprised how little up-front investment you need to have a little personal booze factory going in your cupboards :)
She needs a therapist, not more alcohol. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
Not that it'd necessarily stop her but I think that stuff is a bit more regulated in Japan.

Dex-chan lover
I really wish we could move on to some actual plot (Hiroi's past, mentoring Yoyo & Bocchi, trying to mend relations with Seika, or addressing her alcoholism), I think the first chapter alone gave everyone a pretty clear idea of what Hiroi's life is like.
The original story shows what she's really like, I don't know if you're expecting a big plot or resolution but I think this is more of a slice of life to see how she lives not how she's "saved"

Users who are viewing this thread