Bocchi the Rock! - Vol. 6 Ch. 58

Thank you for your hard work! I read the other version, and I’m glad I re-read the chapter. I actually laughed and understood the jokes, whereas the other one I just understood the general context. Appreciate the hard work!

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the chapter.
Ooyama speech bubble is so extrovert, I'm starting to feel Hippie Senpai's pain.

Supporter
Imagine having Bocchi warm up your shoes for you
Apropos of that, it's a reference to a hystorical episode from the Warring States era, when Oda Nobunaga's subordinate Toyotomi Hideyoshi (respectively the first and second of the three unifiers of Japan) kept warm the former's shoes with his own body as a sign of loyalty.
Just a little bit of context that every Japanese person would know and perhaps would have merited a note...
Also thanks for the much better translation, finally I can read this chapter without getting a brain aneurysm

Dex-chan lover
Holymoly this is more better translation, i thought i will read that dumb version, glad i check here

Double-page supporter
Just wanna say that for the new oneshot content you accidentally switched pages between page 6 and page 7 - the Ryo briefing comes first before the crab.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Bocchi really wants to show off her chick sexing skills huh... Even has fantasies about Big Boobed Extroverts wanting her to sex them... :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
People coping from bocchi's cosplay gf comment are going to have a stroke after reading her fantasies this chapter
There’s no need for much coping here, considering that this is all the same playing with stereotypes about success, like Ryo’s old quote about the lifestyle of rock stars. Not to mention that we are talking about a delusional dream of a person who overstudyed while preparing for exams.

Users who are viewing this thread