Boku ga Watashi ni Naru Tame ni

Dex-chan lover
Lots of bigotry and misogyny around these parts.

The story is not that bad and deserves a better score.

This is a very honest and slightly humorous narration of the someone’s experience undergoing male to female conversion operation. I really enjoyed it!

Dex-chan lover
This is a very good read. The author's way to went research or from self-experiences nailed it. For one who don't usually read serious issue like this, please don't lower the score. It's enjoyable and fun reading manga despite the struggles the mc going through

Dex-chan lover
@ledouche i think the problem lies in people who is a hardcore in manga & anime in general prefer the story that is imaginary than the actual facts.

So he's still a guy... Or does basic biology, and dna change with surgery?? 🤔

I like how informative it is, and the artstyle is entertaining too. Ignore the comments being idiots, keep posting!

Group Leader
@MasterSomething I have no intentions of stopping my release of this series based on transphobic comments, no matter how many there are. The anime/manga community has a unfortunately large demographic of mysoginistic and otherwise exclusionary individuals - Picking up this series, I knew those kinds of comments would be unavoidable.

As a note to future commenters, please don't take the bait. Just quietly report them for sexism or other if you feel it is necessary. Some people just want to start flame wars, and the easiest way to make sure it doesn't dominate the comments is to just ignore it altogether and report the extra nasty ones.

Thank you for your consideration.

@chrom Like most scientific subjects, "basic" knowledge is never as universal as it initially appears. Like how basic physics fails to account for quantum tunneling and strange matter. DNA isn't complex enough to store permanent information about your gender, and even if it did, that could easily be modified as genetic engineering technology already exists and are undergoing clinical trials around the world.

The human body is super flexible to change.

@chrom
So he's still a guy... Or does basic biology, and dna change with surgery??

What the hell is "basic biology"???? You know, if you have no clue about biology or science in general, then how about you stop talking about it. That would be the best for all of us.

Wow, I knew all of this kinda but seeing it represented in such a real way really makes you have a different perspective and how much trans people go through in their lives, it reminded me so much about Remillia and how this same process didn't go very well with her.

Group Leader
@BasilD Aw you're too sweet! Thank you! I fell in love with it instantly and I'm so glad that so many others love it as much as I do. It's an honor that people keep coming back to read my translations, so thank you so much as well!

That was a very nice read. I found this really interesting, especially how the author described the way the procedure after her physically as well as mentally. Thank you for translating this! I look forward to the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread