823d3891-46fa-4bc2-89f7-7b2a3ef054fb
Hollow7F Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 3, 2018 Messages 6,815 Oct 21, 2018 #2 ok so he's an extreme son-con that tried to evade reality by trying to make his son more masculine, got it
ok so he's an extreme son-con that tried to evade reality by trying to make his son more masculine, got it
J jimkage Dex-chan lover Joined May 25, 2018 Messages 1,500 Apr 2, 2019 #3 Truth be told, this dad sounds like a pain in the ass, I would tell bro to go fuck himself if I were called out to come back "asap."
Truth be told, this dad sounds like a pain in the ass, I would tell bro to go fuck himself if I were called out to come back "asap."
Blue-Plum Dex-chan lover Joined Dec 31, 2019 Messages 732 Jul 15, 2020 #4 ...da–damn, wouldn't mind Mizuki with glasses. UwU
Yolo135 Double-page supporter Joined Mar 25, 2020 Messages 348 Nov 9, 2020 #5 Thats a beast in a man's skin there's no way that guy is human
E EasyMcgee Supporter Joined Jan 8, 2024 Messages 68 Apr 8, 2024 #8 damn even in his fantasies with fujiwara mizuki is a girl
J JasonRed Dex-chan lover Joined Aug 11, 2023 Messages 442 Sep 17, 2025 #9 I need more of Mizuki in a bikini.