Boku Girl

It was a great read, but I'm still not satisfied. Maybe a sequel will happen.
:/

Group Leader
Probably the most translated non-English licensed manga, and for good reasons. A good casual read, executed well for an uncommon(?) trope.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm, why always that they gender bend end up like this?

The execution all throughout this manga is really great and the ending is perfect
10/10 would recommend

I like this manga it told the story nicely but I fucking wanted a different ending. I was rooting for him to hook up with the girl. I know the title Is Boku Girl but I just wanted him to be with her because she is so fucking awesome. But still good story

Very good manga, would recommend if you're into the theme~ Even if you're not it's a pretty good entry point

Dex-chan lover
This was a pretty good manga. Too bad about that ending with the MC choosing the wrong person.

And that underwear guy. What a waste of panel space that was. Nothing worse than an insufferable and annoying joke character . . . except the ending of course, which, as I said, was utterly wrong.

a52

I wish the main character wasn't so sexualized, and the first chapters weren't so rapey. It's really gross.

Edit: Oh god, it doesn't really ever get better, does it. Why am I still reading this?

Edit 2: For some godforsaken reason I finished the entire thing. The very last volume is actually very good.
Although it does present a bit of a false dichotomy -- she should have had the options of being a lesbian girl or a gay guy if she wanted
But the entire rest of the manga is trash and is not worth anybody's time. It's an even split of cringe comedy and sexual harassment of a high schooler.

The manga summarized: I'm a guy turned into a girl now, so I'll like dicks now in the end inside me eh.

if you dont like dick, why even read about gender bender.
Just kidding,
but seriously you gotta understand 90% of gender bender stories end up with the dude wanting another dude, or getting pregnant, or massive amounts of drama, and rape.
This isnt the case, im just saying that i can name like 3 gender bender stories that are Fun to read (no drama, sad, rape, pregnancy, or its not really genderbender but crossdressing)

I thought this was going to be a disgusting deviant manga.

But after reading it, it’s actually good and sweet and the character are all likeable. It’s only a little deviant.

Good manga. That said, Mizuki has horrible taste in clothing the entire run. He only looks good when someone else picks out his clothes.

Users who are viewing this thread