Boku Girl

Dex-chan lover
pretty outdated ideology, but it’s a top quality manga made with love and care and a top tier art style to boot
Mizuki’s the cutest thing in the universe, and for that, i give this a 10/10
mizuki x takeru ftw cuz his man hands are too good to give up

Double-page supporter
I really feel like this could also be titled "the struggles of a bi"

Aggregator gang
I like gender-benders quite a lot... I mean 90% of my read manga on this site is GB but this manga fails to catch my attention. I find the art to be frankly bad, It seems most like it though. I don't know, I don't like it.

I'll be frank this mange is Absolute garbage .The beginning of the manga was interesting but everything goes all fucked up after like 1 or 2 vol the manga just end up in a incoherent fuckin mess .

reb

Just okay. Would be better if characters like Fujiwara and Loki had a better development. Well, Loki didn't develop at all... But I'm glad my favourite couple got together in the end.

Came into this very skeptical and while it did have an overall satisfying ending, I felt like some characters needed more closure. If anyone can find any similar gender-benderish manga. please hmu.

I feel incredibly underwhelmed by that ending, zero emotional impact and weird lead up to it, everything is just off and shallow. This manga peaked in the first 25 chapters or so and just became an incoherent drawn out mess with weakly developed and annoying characters. 3/10

Dex-chan lover
They should have gay tag. I only read 'til the end because I wanted to know if it has gay ending or not, and it does.
Though this is my first genderswap manga. Maybe all of them have gay ending? 🤔

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I liked this manga and the way up to the end but I’m sad he ends up with who he ends up with, for him to spend the whole series going after fujiwara only to decide in the last couple of chapters to be with takeru really sucks, but overall it was a very fun read.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Damn I remember reading this in manga rock. I really liked it but I don’t like the ending, would’ve preferred him/her? stay as a man and end up with Fujiawara 7/10

Code:

Dex-chan lover
So glad I finally got to finish this manga. Bit of mixed feelings about the ending but all in all a good one.

I'm so soo glad that she picked him!! I was super anxious that she'll pick the girl cause I ship the Childhood friends together sooo much!! Literally! Oof. I think I cried a little at the ending, and I cried a lil too with the little loli gone TwT.. I really reallyyy enjoyed it!

Users who are viewing this thread