Boku no Hero Academia: H-2-ZERO (Doujinshi) - Vol. 0 - One Shot (SHORT PILOT)

Double-page supporter
Sure hope her power also repels all the gunk that accumulates on living things and requires washing off in the first place else it's Stinky City, population one.

One might also wonder how she *drinks*. (All the water inside her is presumably exempt by default at least.)

Or if the author quite thought this whole thing through.🤔

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how she drinks or eat and how she can use that power to save people so I hope is not just a oneshot!! Please keep going

Dex-chan lover
ew, she is a dead dehydrated corpse that cant shower.

Double-page supporter
There's also the fact that people are good 70% or so water content, so logically she should be essentially incapable of physical contact with others... Ditto pretty much every living thing on this planet really, at varying percentiles, what with life as we know it relying very heavily on water as fundamental metabolic solvent.

It'd be one thing if it was just her skin being hydrophobic - that'd just be an odd quirk of no very great consequence. But what is, at the current writeup we were given, essentially a forcefield you can't switch off that repels an element absolutely vital to carbon-based life and ubiquitous in all but the most savagely extreme and inhospitable environments?

Really not confident this idea was given the necessary amount of thought.

Liking this so far, expands on the take on disabilities in-setting (The anime has a lot of acquired disability and limitation, here the focus is more quirks with a heavy downside) and I didn't see 'oshit main fancharacter is a villain' coming.

Users who are viewing this thread