Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Case with a Strong Enemy and An Encounter

Dex-chan lover
"The single Sorceress"
Guess she's not just thinking of repaying him, she's probably nearing Christmas Cake status for elves and trying to get hitched lol

Group Leader
Well, deus ex machina just saved the flawed logic in regards with the white slime being able to work and also provided potential for MC-kun to explore the dungeon further while increasing the character's risk of not being able to return or whatever. GJ author, i guess.

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm

how will ch 9 go...

a) both girls will both work together to get some love.

b) both girls will be at each others throat while being close to MC

I am hoping for a relaxing harem please

Or c) explanation as to where Ria has been for the last few days because she vanished inside the dungeon and her party thought she was dead

Contributor
Well, we got 3 harem member by now.
1 slime,
1 human,
1 elf.

Contributor
How many times has she cockblocked to earn the title “Interfering Knight”?[

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, more beta-status MC activities. Why is he freaking out over a beautiful girl wanting his body? He's 21 years old, for christ's sake, he's not a child! Yet he acts like a 13-year-old when it comes to sex?! And why is he stammering to Ria "it's not what it looks like!" when 1) it actually is exactly what it looks like and 2) so what, he's an adult?

Dex-chan lover
At least there's retroactively any level of explanation for how he took the slime outside in real world despite the wall, even if it's a kinda silly one.

There's a big ol' hole in the fact that monsters had been reported to occasionally come into the house though if no one let them in... would've made sense for there to be no wall for entering that house, only for outside and into dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
wait he can carry others through the walls so can they carry him deeper into the dungeon ?

Aggregator gang
Yep, I give up on the MC, I'm just reading for the plot and the "plot" now

But that's one pervy elf there

Users who are viewing this thread