Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - The Case Where I Am to Become a Dungeon Master

Double-page supporter
Just take the semi-immortality and Busty Erofu, take them now, TAKE THEM NOW!

Dex-chan lover
ugh, he's fuckeddd. He can at least now live in a fantasy world that bastard.

Is that what japanese says when their GF come by surprise while he have other girls at home? LOL

Aggregator gang
I sacrifice Gagaga Girl and Humanoid Slime to summon Dark Magician Girl in attack position!

Power Uploader
The MC is just a spineless perv. Typical teen I'd say.

And the girls are just brain dead.

My money is on that the coworker actually likes the MC and she will be more competent than him in the dungeon.

Dex-chan lover
This author's art is really good, though I don't really care about the story or characters at this point. Hard to sympathize with the MC when he has no personality (and lies half the time while thinking of how nice he is). The girls don't have much going for themselves either besides wanting to be the MC's bitches. Might as well forget this stuff about exploring the dungeon or trying to deceive the girls and just focus on chilling and fanservice (which is where lies most of the appeal of this manga tbh).

Dex-chan lover
MC should say "begone, thot!" to the dark magician, because he's busy with his waifus. ?

The landlord came to collect the rent.
Or a female family member came to visit.

Double-page supporter
@Signa @Nirimetus @sherish

If this manga follows the novel then it would not be the coworker from his part time job.

Instead it would be a macho-like man (if I remember correctly an ex-wrestler) that works for the TV agency to check if a household owns a TV, radio or cellphone capable of receiving radio and TV transmissions to then collect the fee for the public service from those.
And, of course, the MC denies owning a TV or radio instead of simply accepting a contract, paying the fee and be done with it which causes that macho-guy to intrude upon his flat and look for one.

@Talh
Is that a thing in Japan? In this entire manga is the thing that breaks my suspension of disbelief going to really be that public services are funded by mob-esque extortion tactics rather than through regular taxes?

@Talh, if that is how it going to be I will be dropping, not due to not being the other girl, but that was too random, and even worse, it ended up in a stupid development, I would expect that kind of crap from Konosuba tho.

And thanks.?

I think the development @happybro pointed would be nicer lol. Heck, even a male coworker bringing something he forgot at his workplace would work as a good development.

@celedruin
I don't know about Japan, but here in Germany that is very much a thing. The fees for public broadcasting can be aggressively collected up to garnishing your salary or seizing your property. And in the past there were also stories of investigators pretty much forcing their way into peoples homes to check for TVs (that's not a thing anymore because today you have to pay whether you actually own a TV or not. Thumbs up for effective solution...)

Users who are viewing this thread