Boku no Heya ga Dungeon no Kyuukeijo ni Natteshimatta Ken

Fed-Kun's army
It's because elves are lewd and racist, he has to maintain the façade of being powerful to lewd the erofu without reperussions. @YellowChica

Still not sure why shit MC is keeping shit from Ria even after Deeto has come along. Because bewbs, I guess.

kinda hate the abuse that LH does on the whole 3 month thing that most groups follow

Group Leader
Battlefield vultures are a common thing even today (not to be mistaken for soldiers looting the enemy which is a mixed bag in and of itself).
Back in earlier times, they were ordered to be captured or killed upon resisting when found scavenging the battlefield. The remains of the fallen are the countries spoils and the equipment repurposed or sent to the family if it can be identified. These policies differ greatly between country and year. Either way, vultures are considered the worse kinds of people and frowned upon no matter the where or when.

Official English volume 1 went out on the 7th of January 2020.
It was a good run while it lasted. With this I guess LH is gonna drop it like a hot sack of potatoes... Ho hum.

Dex-chan lover
@GrimGriefer well its like grave robbing, though taking equipment off people in a dungeon is different. A dungeon can't really be property since dungeons are not generally something safe enough to live in and govern like a country. If they are the kind of dungeons where monsters spawn endlessly and if they are not regularly "challenged" then monsters would flood out of the dungeons. if that were the case then looting monsters and the dead makes sense because you want them to be able to kill monsters efficiently and safely, but you don't want them to be government sponsored or paid unless its a request.

@sudos where did you hear this, I haven't seen an announcement?

Double-page supporter
So the scanlation is at 4 vols, the official translation is at 2 vols and plan to get 4 by 11/2020, after which they'll drop the official releases and we'll all be back to square one.

Group Leader
@KobeisGOAT Although I couldn't find any official announcement, it would appear that the manga has indeed been restarted with a different artist (I can agree the art is indeed a severe downgrade). The official raws link here on Mangadex leads to Web Commic Gamma, which itself has a link stating "this series has now been officially serialized on Gamma Plus". Following this link, we come to the page for the new, crappier release.
Most likely Takoyaki Yoshi (the original artist) was dropped in favor of the artist Nagian. Nagian was the artist for Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara, a relatively successful series that received an anime. Basically, they are trying to use the name of a successful artist to draw more attention to their series.

tl:dr: While I couldn't find an official announcement, it seems they changed to an artist who has worked on a relatively successful series prior in order to try and make more money on name recognition.

@KobeisGOAT and @EpidemicGuy Hopefully I can clear the air and bring some not bad news. While it seems the translations are still unfortunately stopped, this manga has been continuing in Japanese fairly consistently and is still most definitely being drawn by Takoyaki.

The manga being drawn by Nagian that I'm guessing you saw is a spin off that has the same name but with the subtitle hōkago no isekai bōken (放課後の異世界冒険). If you click the raw link here on Mangadex and scroll down a bit you can see the raws are at chapter 22 (23 being released in a couple days), but above that and just below the description is a banner advertising the spin off.

tl;dr the manga has the same artist, a spin off with nearly the same name being advertised on the raw site has a different one. So don't worry, your girls are safe.

Power Uploader
Message me if anyone is interested to Translate... I can CL,RD,TS... I just need a translator...

Users who are viewing this thread