Boku no Ikezu na Konyakusha - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I won't be surprised if on the Miyuki side she didn't realize how messed up that whole situation was for Sora after coming home and is just waiting for him to break up with her.

Double-page supporter
I bet shes the type to annoy readers at first but then win the readers over later

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus. This is how the author alienates the readers. What an annoying character. I didnt even bother fully reading half the dialogue anymore. Such a shame that the series is just starting.

Dex-chan lover
This manga would be a lo more interesting if we didn't know if she acc likes the mc or not, making this manga about dialect misunderstanding is just gonna make this frustrating.

I'd actually like it if the new girl forced the main couple to put their shit together and acc communicate properly.

Fed-Kun's army
New girl is annoying, but damn she just spent a whole day insulting Sora, and Miyuki didn't say a single thing. Sora honestly should just call it off.
This whole misunderstanding shtick got old a chapter ago, too...

Double-page supporter
That's why foreigners are so annoying in Japan (I love Japan culture and hug and touch everything they see... Even ppl) that canadian girl is just annoying af in this chapter and hope not to see her often..

Users who are viewing this thread