Boku no Kanojo ga Kyonyuu Dattara. Oppai Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Happy End - OUCHI

Dex-chan lover
Let me see if I got this straight, dude had a gf back in middle school or whatever. Didn’t want to touch her or anything that would be seen as lewd or too forward because he ”respected” her. Is moving to Tokyo, she basically tries to appeal to her with his body. He does nothing, I assume fast forward 10 yrs she’s married to someone else.

That’s gotta suck, but I guess I can kinda relate. Never known of anyone to have a crush on me but I do know what it’s like to have feelings for someone and them not realize it. Shit sucks and that’s one reason among many that I don’t pursue anyone now in college.

Dex-chan lover
Certainly a different kind of chapter since it didn't really fit the theme of this anthology minus the whole she was his girlfriend & the chapter showed boobs. Feels like you could just pull this & be a one-shot on its own then people wouldn't have as mixed feelings about it. I will say the art-style stands out compared to the rest. Thanks for the translations regardless.

Dex-chan lover
It's happy ending for both of them. The girl got married to another guy that will love her and not gone. The man got a job in another place like what he want.

Though it's sad for them been separated, first love is always bitter sweet. Is not easy for the first love will end to married for at that age, out feeling is full of hormone.

Dex-chan lover
That was, well, intended for another audience I guess. Feels out of place in this anthology, especially with some of the faces being overly-serious at times. I am on the "girl married another guy" camp here.

Still, being friends with someone for so long is kind of memorable on its own way as the guy moved to another city.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna be that guy but what does this have to do with tits?

Also I find it funny dude was doing the "right" thing but she saw it as him not being interested in her. Funny how that works.
That because it wasn't the "right" thing. I'm not going to go like a romantic expert, but in my personal experience, when in a relationship it's important to show you want her, even physically (within limits!). The guy in his "respect", was neglecting her in that regard, and make her feel undesired and doubting his love.
The boobs part was her last ditch attempt to force him to show he desires her, and thus, loves her. Intimacy and love are more intertwined than we think, but not to excessive levels.

Dex-chan lover
Certainly a different kind of chapter since it didn't really fit the theme of this anthology minus the whole she was his girlfriend & the chapter showed boobs. Feels like you could just pull this & be a one-shot on its own then people wouldn't have as mixed feelings about it. I will say the art-style stands out compared to the rest. Thanks for the translations regardless.
It does kinda fit the theme though. Many of the one-shots before this basically are the same "please procreate" type of stories, where the MC is an idiot who is too afraid to "soil" his pure GF by touching her, not realizing that shock some women like being touched. Yes even "innocent pure" ones.

Basically so far it's a bunch of idiots cock-blocking themselves because of purity obsessions, and this one basically took that same theme and took it to it's eventual more realistic end.

Users who are viewing this thread