Boku no Kanojo ga Kyonyuu Dattara. Oppai Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Happy End - OUCHI

Dex-chan lover
If they don't have anything more than friends going on in their relationship, is that even dating? I mean I think if the boy treated her exactly the same as other girls, their relationship is doomed from the beginning.

Others have already said it, but this doesn't fit the theme of the anthology which is big tiddies. The story is itself is just okay. Nothing special and without the setup necessary to give proper closure in my opinion. Given the anthology ends at 7 entries it feels like they just shoved this in to hit the page count but also didn't want this to cap things off. It would have been better as its own thing.

Power Uploader
I'm just happy they didn't show 14/15 year olds doing it. Because that's just always going to be weird, however you slice it.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Oof. Fate of the MC from chapter 1 if the girl hadn't pushed. "Ouchi" indeed.

Since he called her by her first name, I believe the one she married was him. At least that makes more sense. She doesn't have kyonyuu though.
If I'm not mistaken they names are different, so I doubt that they got married, plus the things he said as well as it'd be weird to be married but congratulate the other person.

Contributor
If I'm not mistaken they names are different, so I doubt that they got married, plus the things he said as well as it'd be weird to be married but congratulate the other person.
They didn't say what was her family name, the congratulation could be something lost in the translation.

Dex-chan lover
Let me see if I got this straight, dude had a gf back in middle school or whatever. Didn’t want to touch her or anything that would be seen as lewd or too forward because he ”respected” her. Is moving to Tokyo, she basically tries to appeal to her with his body. He does nothing, I assume fast forward 10 yrs she’s married to someone else.

That’s gotta suck, but I guess I can kinda relate. Never known of anyone to have a crush on me but I do know what it’s like to have feelings for someone and them not realize it. Shit sucks and that’s one reason among many that I don’t pursue anyone now in college.
No, he also seemed to realize that he didn't actually like her... so while he was acting like her was treasuring her, the truth was he didn't actually want her. So it ends with her finding someone she actually loves...

Power Uploader
Never had sex as a teenager? lol
As an adult in my 30s, I'm not too keen seeing teenagers fucking. Personally it's not my cup of tea. And I'm assuming the vast majority of readers here are also adults. It's weird, to me, to be an adult wanting to see and draw teens having sex.

Dex-chan lover
tf kinda happy end is this
(i mean it was happy end for the girl maybe but probably not the guy)

man i'm sad now
I dunno he's kinda conflicted about what to do with her and what she wanted clearly didn't come through to him so it's best for both of them to sever this thread.

Dex-chan lover
Though it feels strange to include this chapter in a compilation of showing how great big boobs are

Users who are viewing this thread