Boku no Kanojo ga Kyonyuu Dattara. Oppai Anthology Comic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Happy End - OUCHI

Fed-Kun's army
Fire ending. Art took off at the end. What a pleasant way to end an otherwise bait manga.

Those who wait around searching for happyness to find them never find happyness. You need to grasp it, run for it. It's as the saying goes, God helps those who help themselves.

Double-page supporter
I didn't quite understand the last part, does he still like her? What "already looking so happy" means? And what is he thinking on page 22, he looks so awkward?
And it doesn't help that english is my second language

Dex-chan lover
bruh what type of bs ending was this, author is ass at a rom com

Dex-chan lover
Is this whole anthology about herbivores unable to express their sexual needs because of how shiny their white knight armor is?
Except the gamer chick bf, I guess.
It's exactly that, and the rest of the stories they get rewarded for it, in this one we see the real way those stories end. I love that all these people got baited by the earlier unrealistic chapters, then when one comes along that breaks the illusion they get so heartbroken or mad.

Hopefully they take the real lesson that this chapter is trying to present. Which is stop slut shaming women that want physical intimacy, and holding women on a pedestal like they are a different species.

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone so hung up on the fact that the guy never touched her because he didn't have the balls for it, that he didn't read that she wanted physical intimacy or whatever when it's kind of clear he just didn't like her as much as he thought he did and was just going through the motions, a routine, with the intimacy level of a friendship and not a relationship. When he comes back, and says "today's me", it could just mean that his present self would like her and cherish her like she expected in the past, although she ended up moving on so he refrains from doing anything weird/bad and just accepts his place as her friend instead.

It just didn't work out at the time because their actual feelings for each other weren't in sync, a "she liked him in the past, he likes/would like her now" kinda deal.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't quite understand the last part, does he still like her? What "already looking so happy" means? And what is he thinking on page 22, he looks so awkward?
And it doesn't help that english is my second language
So in short dude don't understand the girl, and just put image of "pure girl" on her.
Now as he grow up, he understand "girl" better but is too late because she already marry other and happy (as in her happiness is guinine, and not just his "project image").
Story imply he accepted his possition and move on... And maybe a bit regret.

Users who are viewing this thread