Boku no Kanojo Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

So the premise is right up my alley, but the actual execution from the art to the story is bland, uninspired and generic as hell. I suppose 10 year I might have lapped something like this up, but now I'm simply unimpressed.

So after falling in love with each other they'll just part ways??? Confusing and unacceptable

Dex-chan lover
I'm on page 8 and I'm already disappointed.
Bullshit trauma
Bullshit teacher
Bullshit kid

It'd actually be more interesting and funny if he was a normal "Boring Guy" instead of a kid with a what seems to be a shit attitude who doesn't even maintain his trauma past page 9 and if she didn't seem to also be acting like she had no understanding of what she was doing/proposing.

After Action Report: The art is nice if a bit generic but I've seen worse (Gun Otaku Isekai), but the cringe is so strong I have to drop it in the garage by page 16.

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Kaitensatsuma he doesn't keep the trauma, which I thought when he was being flustered by her. She even sayed I'll make you fall in love with me and then part ways with you.I
That alone should have reinforced his trauma of distrusting Senseis\teachers but noooo he is still flustered her.

They should have made him question the confession. When she revealed her breasts and played on the table with her legs spread, he could have been aroused but thinking she was trying to set him up by saying he forced himself on her.
The jokes could come from her confessing and trying to get him to call for her but him turning her down. The situations seemingly looking as though she is/might be setting him up. He could even call out the situations 1\3 to 1\2 the time.

@Kaitensatsuma you are right, he should have been a normal ordinary guy. It certainly looks like they are going to drop that trauma thing.

bruh what kinda trauma was that?! I was expecting some domestic gf type vibes, that wasn't traumatic at all

everyone is whining about how bad his ""backstory"" is, but i'm pretty sure that's the point. It is supposed to be a joke.

All I can say is... It's nice. But when the MC falls in love with her they will part ways...

I have a logic... When the MC fall in love with her the teacher will leave the school then after she left the teacher will wait till he graduate

And "they will live happily ever after"

Don't mind my grammar.

Users who are viewing this thread